This year 11 banks are participating in IBPS 2020-21 Recruitment Process for 1557 vacancies (the vacancy is likely to increase). For further information regarding the distribution of vacancies, exam pattern, important dates, salary, etc., aspirants can get all the information on this page. A no. of changes have taken place for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam. One of the changes is that PET might not be held this year due to COVID 19 to ensure the safety of the candidates.
Update: IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification is released on 01st September 2020, the online application link is active from 2nd to 23rd September 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020: Highlights
Check the important points of IBPS Clerk 2020 in the table given below:
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerks 2020|
|Conducting Authority||IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Category||Govt. Job 2020|
|Notification Date||1st September 2020|
|Language of Questions||Bilingual except for the English Language|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s)|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam||Preliminary Examination
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF
The official notification for the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam was released on 1st September 2020 on the official site of IBPS which is www.ibps.in. The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be conducted on 05th, 12th, and 13th December 2020 in various exam centers. The Exam for IBPS Clerk will be held in online mode only. The selection process comprises of two stages:
- IBPS Clerk Prelims
- IBPS Clerk Mains
IBPS Clerk 2020: Important Dates
Candidates must note the Application Date, Exam Dates, and Last dates regarding IBPS Clerk 2020.
|IBPS Clerk Events||Dates|
|BPS Clerk Notification 2020 Release Date||1st September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||2nd September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||23rd September 2020|
|The download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training||17th November 2020 onwards|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training Date||23rd to 28th November 2020|
|The download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||18th November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||5th, 12th, and 13th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||31 December 2020|
|The download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||12 January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||24th January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the criteria for educational qualification and Age Limit as per IBPS Clerk Notification.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while applying online.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2020. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2020.
Age Limit (As on 1st September 2020)
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and no later than 01.09.2020 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper Age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Fee
The category wise fee structure for the IBPS Clerk Online application form is given below. The application fee must be paid online.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (inclusive of GST)|
|General and Others||Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST)|
Please note that the Fee/Intimation charges will not be refunded once paid nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
IBPS Clerk 2020: How To Apply Online?
Below are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020.
- Click the given link to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Login with registration ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login Button and fill the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Candidates must be vigilant about the starting date of application and must ensure completion of the application before the last date. Only a complete application is required to submit the IBPS Clerk Online form 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Application Link
The link for IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2020 is active from 02nd September 2020. It is advisable to keep a valid e-mail id and contact no. till the time of the final selection for further correspondence.